about 3 years ago
We are entering the last week of the MyScript App Challenge. Submissions are due October 28 before 11h45pm CET. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Have you explained how your app uses the MyScript API (CDK or ATK)? Have you clearly demonstrated the benefit(s) that the use of handwriting provides?
- Have you shown how your solution impacts the life of the user or changes daily use patterns?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing, as well as login instructions if a login is required?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
We’re here to help. If you have any questions about the hackathon, post on the MyScript Developer Forum or email email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as we can.